Bizu is our go-to feel good, happy place for comfort French cuisine and celebrating Christmas every day.
They're best known for their world-class Parisian pastry creations, like celebration cakes and macaron de Paris, but their food has been getting better and better each year. Not bad at all for a Filipino-owned brand that was established in 2001.
Here's what we love about the new menu of Bizu...
Clarks is a celebrated British shoe brand established in 1825, known for its signature Men's Desert Boot and iconic line of Originals.
Anthony Bourdain raves about it, and now I know why after purchasing my first pair.
I love how light, comfortable, and stylish the shoe design is. It's fit for travel and an easy dress shoe for any occasion.
Dedet de la Fuentes, popularly known as The Lechon Diva, successfully introduced Pepita's Lechon to Cebuano's and Boholanos via the annual celebration of Pasko sa Bluewater. This event kicks off the Christmas celebration and celebrates the founding anniversary of Bluewater Resorts.
One Cebuano even commented that Cebu Lechon finally met its match. It's a great compliment from the Lechon Capital of the Philippines.
Here is the photo essay of our Pasko sa Bluewater dinner experience at Bluewater Sumilon ...
Flying via NAIA3 just got better with the opening of Manila Life by Marriott Hotels, and the Runway Manila overpass from Resorts World.
Given the crazy traffic in Manila going to the airport, we usually head there 5 hours before our flight. Obviously, the long wait can get boring. But thanks to the lounge-like cafe of Manila Life, we now have a good place to hang out to work and eat while we wait to board.
Here's how to have a pleasant departure experience on your next flight from NAIA Terminal 3...
MANILA LIFE by Marriot Hotel Manila
4th Floor, Food Hall, NAIA Terminal 3 (near Runway Manila)
Telephone: +63 2 988 9999
About the Founder & Author:
Anton Diaz is the founder of Our Awesome Planet, the #1 Food and Travel Blog in the Philippines and co-founder of Mercato Centrale, successful weekend night food market in Manila. Read more
My Favorite Blog Post Series:
- AWESOME DUMAGUETE: A Weekend Getaway Itinerary to the Best of Dumaguete!
- BAGUIO: Top 10 Most Awesome Restaurants in Baguio (2016 Edition)!
- BEST OF BOHOL 2016: 7 New Awesome Experiences You Should not Miss!
- CALAGUAS: The Waling-Waling Eco Resort Experience...
- SAGADA Itinerary: Definitive Food & Travel DIY Guide to Sagada (2017)!
- PAMPANGA: Top 10 Most Awesome Restaurants in Pampanga! (2016)
- ROMBLON: 8 Awesome Places You Should Visit in Romblon!
- CEBU Like Never Before! (10 Most Awesome Experiences)
- 11 BIGGEST BUSINESS TRENDS in the Philippines 2014! (*Must Read for Every Filipino Entrepreneur)
- FESTIVAL GUIDE to the 10 Most Awesome Fiestas of the Philippines!
CREATIVE COMMON LICENSE
Our Awesome Planet by Anton Diaz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.